Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I just want to let y'all know (all 3 of you) that my Handsome Husband is the best there is!!!

I've sort of been in mourning because of having to drop out of group lessons which have been so much fun and have taught me so much. All because my Small Son will be starting his musical career with private lessons on PC. I haven't exactly been weepy, or even sad outwardly. At least, not that I know of. Two mornings ago, driving HH to work at oh-Dark-hundred he asked me how much my lessons were. I told him they were $75 a month. Then he asked me would I sign back up again if he paid for the lessons. What?!? Yes. Of course. It's hard to jump up and down with excitement at oh-Dark-hundred in a Hyundai. Can I just say . . . Wah-HOOOOOOOO! I'm probably going to have to take a little gaff (or is it guff?) to get back in, and perhaps pay the pittance sign-up fee, but WHO CARES! What a sweetheart my husband is. Getting ready to play with the Grade III tonight. Little nervous.

No comments: