Saturday, October 13, 2007

My lesson was cancelled on Thursday, possibly because the instructor and all the Grade III's went to Ventura, Califorania for a competition. I was counting on that lesson for my practice on Thursday. That was a 19 hour day, with 5 hours of sleep (do the math, it works out), as was Wednesday. I did get a nap of sorts, which partially caught me up, but used up my practice time. Friday was another one, and no nap as I had to take Bethe to her hippotherapy in Park City where she did NOT fall off the horse, but didn't do much in the way of exciting riding, either. She said her hip was still sore. That used up my practice time for Friday. I am so sleep-deprived today I can't even think straight, and I have a 10 hour shift today, and a 16 mile bike ride after that to keep my marriage intact. - I may or may not be conscious tomorrow - or even later tonight

No comments: