Saturday, March 29, 2008

Andrew had nothing to help me.

And I suspect that the sort of moisture control system that I have has been machined by Dennis himself, not purchased from Ross, because it requires removing all the stocks from the bag, adding the hoses, and then re-tying the bag back into the stocks. The pictures on the website all show clear plastic hoses, whereas the hoses I have in my little plastic bag are black.

I hate to give in to Dennis.

I'm going to try to do this on Monday/Tuesday and if it doesn't work, I'll pass the box of random parts to him, and probably a twenty, and say "I have to leave the state would you finish this and be sure to put in the drone valves here are two different kinds I can't play without drone valves I've tried."

Chronically tired.

No comments: