Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thursday was my weekly group lesson.

We started out on pipes, contrary to our usual practice routine. Tuning took surprisingly no time at all. I guess we have been practicing, and keeping in tune, because we all sounded very good, said Jason. We went through Brown Haired Maiden (the second part) and Farewell to the Tay (the first part), and everybody seemed to do well. There was some rushing during those parts, and I admit that some of it was me. We played for 40 minutes or so and my back was beginning to ache again. Then we went over those parts on PC's for the last 15 minutes and Teancum came in to get me and that was it.

Friday, my 3rd day of working with 5 hours sleep each day, and the kids got off school early and Todd wanted to do stuff so we went shopping and to DI and I stayed awake but only just. When we got back home at 1830, I went to bed and slept for 4 hours. No practicing. Couldn't stay awake. Too many people to anger.

No comments: