Friday, June 20, 2008

And the answer is . . .

I saw Sean at Small Son's lesson last night. I jumped right in there and apologized, in front of everybody who was sitting in the lobby of the Celtic Center. He didn't know which blown cut-off I was talking about, so I told him it was all of them. He asked if it was the March Medley or the Timed Medley. I said, "No, no, it was on the march out, Salt Lake Scots." He didn't seem to remember that. Those. So I asked if I was put on probation or kicked out of the band. He made a funny sort of face and shook his head, as if to say I was imagining things, whyever would I think that. SS came out from the cubicle where he was waiting for his lesson and asked if I was kicked out and when I told him no, he looked happy and went back to his place.

During MY lesson, we went over the judges comment sheets. None of them mentioned my blown cut-offs. [Deep sigh]

Have to work on possible squeaks on low A, ensemble, grips and tourlouaghs (sp), timing.

No comments: