Saturday, January 24, 2009

Practice Victory . . . (sort of)

Yesterday, Friday, I insisted on practicing. And so I did. For about . . . . .




. . . wait for it . . .







40 minutes!!!

HH was wondering if I would ever be done. I ran through all the tunes for the recital and concert, but they need a lot more running through.

I was all psyched for practicing today. But in the middle of the night last night, I started feeling horrible, and I knew I was doomed. I woke up with a scratchy, gunky throat, plogged sinuses and a headache. I didn't even take the kids to swimming lessons. I took some meds, went back to bed and slept until 11:00. I tried going out to DI for some PJ's, but halfway through the trip I got dizzy and had to go home. So no hope of practicing today on pipes.

I'll try PC.



[sigh]

No comments: