Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arachnophobia

THERE IS A SPIDER LIVING INSIDE MY COMPUTER!!

The other day what appears to be the same spider came dropping down just millimeters ahead of my nose. I swiftly pulled back (I guarantee it was very swiftly) and said spider disappeared to I dunno where.

Today she (?) came waltzing around from the left side of my computer, saw me and retired just as swiftly. When I peaked around that side of the computer (from a safe distance), no spider was to be seen. It must be living INSIDE the computer housing. It must be warm in there, but hopefully not a lot of water.

Now my legs are tickling like a spider is walking on them. I hope it's not poisonous. I hope it doesn't actually go down and walk on my legs! Because I have to sit here for another 8.5 Hours!

Which would I rather: be bitten by a potentially poisonous arachnid or get the swine flu? Neither, thankyouverymuch.

No sign of Peter of Dave or Sean at band practice last night. Aaron was our fearless leader, just as amusing as last week, if not more so. We worked on marching in and marching out. I did good, even though I was very sore from walking up and then down the mountain a few hours before.

No comments: